Ajmer is one of Rajasthan's most beautiful and historic cities, nestled in the Aravalli Hill Ranges. It is the heart of Rajasthan because of its location and surroundings. The city is full of fascinating historical buildings, impressive forts, numerous sacred shrines, breathtaking scenery, and a variety of other things to discover. The city's appeal is enhanced by the nearby hills and lake. The city perfectly captures Rajasthan and its vibrant culture. Unquestionably, Ajmer is one of the nicest cities in India and is well worth a visit.
There are several picturesque tourist destinations in Ajmer. The city's top attractions are Taragarh Fort, Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Nareli Jain Temple, Nasiyan Jain Temple, Ana Sagar Lake, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, Akbar's Palace & Museum, Prithviraj Smark, etc.
Pushkar, a well-known town next to Ajmer, is also a must-see destination. Pushkar Fair, Pushkar Ghats, Pushkar Lake, Savitri Temple, Brahma Temple, Rangji Temple, and Temple Aartis are all must-see attractions in Pushkar.
Ajmer is well known for its diverse cuisine, rich culture, and excellent shopping opportunities, all of which you should not miss. One of the most well-known tourist destinations in our Rajasthan trip packages is without a doubt Ajmer.
Major Highlights of the Tour Packages:
- Experience the unmatched warm hospitality of Rajasthan
- Know the glorified history of renowned historical treasures
- Experience the vibrant culture and way of life
- Witness the incredible fairs and festivals.
- Enjoy fascinating activities and go camping in the desert
How To Reach Ajmer?
Ajmer is at a distance of around 1500km from Raichur. The two cities are connected through all transportation modes. The journey between these cities can be covered through the following modes:
By Air – The domestic airport for Ajmer is located at Kishangarh. Hyderabad offers direct flights as well as connecting flights to the location.
By Train – The train runs frequently between the two locations, which are directly connected by rail lines.
By Road – The cities are connected by the national highway NH52, which is accessible by bus and can be travelled by any other type of vehicle.
How To Tour Around?
Ajmer is a well-built city with excellent road connectivity all around. There are numerous local transit choices in the city. So, for the most convenient and hassle-free trip to Ajmer, renting a car is the best option. One of the top taxi rental in Ajmer, we offer excellent services at competitive rates. In Ajmer, we offer top-notch, timely, and trustworthy vehicle rental services.
For the Ajmer Tour Package from Raichur, our firm offers a full range of travel options. All of the main sites and activities are included in the tour package, which makes the trip memorable. We offer the best travel arrangements, as well as advice for shopping, hotel reservations, vehicle rentals, and more. Our business strives to give consumers the finest possible tour experience. Our team of tour operators is qualified, and our fleets are kept in well-maintained condition. We make sure you have a memorable vacation in Ajmer.
- Winter is the ideal season to visit Ajmer. Although the city is still lovely during the monsoon season
- You must experience the variety of delectable cuisines and regional street meals here
- You must shop here for relics, mementos, accessories, clothing, handicrafts, and many more popular things
- Take part in several safaris, including the camel, Jeep, hot air balloon, and more
- Camping in the desert at night while listening to and dancing to traditional music
- Take part in exhilarating adventure sports including zip-lining, quad-cycling, cable rides, hiking, trekking, rappelling, etc.
Book Ajmer Tour Package from Raichur with Ajmer Tours and get the best deals or discounts on them. Customise the tour according to your interests and preferences.