Ajmer is the heart city of Rajasthan. The city is full of heritage, architecture, culture, religious shrines, landscapes, cuisines, shopping options, and a blend of modernity. Ajmer has tourism options and a range of unique experiences which make the city a tourist destination like no other. The city is so magnificent that it captivates the tourism soul of tourists. Ajmer is undoubtedly a must-visit place in Rajasthan.
If you want to experience nature, heritage, culture, cuisines, divinity, and shopping in one place, then Ajmer is the place. Among the heritage sites Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Taragarh Fort, Akbar's Palace & Museum, Nasiyan Jain Temple, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, Prithviraj Smark, Nareli Jain Temple, etc. are major attractions.
If you want to experience this tour one step further then you must visit Pushkar town which is a major part of Ajmer Tourism. The only Brahma Temple in the world, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Ghat, Savitri Temple, Pushkar Fair, and the Aartis at Pushkar Ghat are highly famous among tourists.
Ajmer & Pushkar are majorly visited by tourists even by tourists from other countries, especially during the fairs and festivals. The cities are well-covered to give the best tourism experience in our Rajasthan Tour Packages.
Major Highlights Of The Tour Packages:
- Experience the unmatched warm welcome of Rajasthan
- Know the glorified history of famous historic gems
- Feel the rich culture and colorful lifestyle
- Witness the amazing fairs and festivals
- Enjoy thrilling adventures and camping in the desert
How To Reach Ajmer?
Ajmer is at a distance of around 1700km from Kolkata. The two cities are connected through all transportation modes. The journey between these cities can be covered through the following modes:
By Air – Ajmer has its domestic airport in Kishangarh. The place has connected as well as direct flights from Kolkata.
By Train – The two destinations are directly connected through railway lines with the train being on regular basis.
By Road – Both the cities are well connected via national highway NH19 which has connectivity by buses and can be covered by any other vehicles.
How To Tour Around?
Ajmer is a major city in Rajasthan that has good connectivity around and local transportation. If you want to enjoy the tourism of Ajmer then it is advisable to hire rental vehicles. This will give the ease to roam around comfortably. If you want to get the best car rental in Ajmer at the most affordable prices then contact us now. We provide the best range of fleets with experienced drivers. We ensure a rental service that has the best quality, reliability, and timely services in Ajmer.
Our company has all the tourism facilities such as tour packages, tour guidance, tour operators, hotel bookings, car rental services, and many more. Both the service and deals of our company are unmatched in Ajmer. Our Ajmer Tour Package from Hyderabad is designed in a way that gives the best tourism experience to our tourists. Our company has a team of professional tour operators who ensure all the booking and traveling arrangements are hassle-free. So book with us now to get the best tour facilities in Ajmer.
- Ajmer has the best time to visit in winter. Though the city looks beautiful even in monsoon seasons.
- The range of delicious cuisines and local street foods are a must-try here.
- Must shop the artifacts, souvenirs, accessories, textiles, handicrafts, and many popular items here.
- Enjoy different safaris such as Camel Safari, Jeep Safari, Hot Air Balloon Safari, etc.
- Camping under the night sky in the desert with folk dance & music
- Experience thrilling adventure activities such as zip-lining, quad biking, cable rides, hiking, trekking, rappelling, etc.