Ajmer is a mini-Rajasthan having all the amenities and qualities of Rajasthan state. Ajmer is lying in the lap of the Aravalli Hill Ranges with the rich natural beauty of hills and lakes. On one hand, the city has a number of architectural heritage, magnificent monuments, and holy shrines. While on other hand, Ajmer is one of the most beautiful cities in Rajasthan with natural landscapes. The city is surrounded by the Aravalli Hill Ranges and lakes. Ajmer is an important and popular tourist destination because of its hugely diverse range of tourism options.
Ajmer has a wide range of tourism options such as tourist places, various activities, festivals, fairs, food range, and shopping varieties. Among them, the major attractions are Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Akbar's Palace & Museum, Nasiyan Jain Temple, Nareli Jain Temple, Taragarh Fort, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, Ana Sagar Lake, Prithviraj Smark, etc. Pushkar is a nearby town that is also a part of Ajmer tourism. Here one can witness Temple Aartis, Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Ghats, Savitri Temple, and Pushkar Fair.
You can book our Rajasthan Tour Packages to visit Ajmer for an unmatched experience. Ajmer is surely a worth-visit city for a beautiful tourism experience.
Major Highlights Of The Tour Packages:
- Experience the unmatched warm welcome of Rajasthan
- Know the glorified history of famous historic gems
- Feel the rich culture and colorful lifestyle
- Witness the amazing fairs and festivals
- Enjoy thrilling adventures and camping in the desert
How To Reach Ajmer?
Ajmer is at a distance of around 2000km from Chennai. The two cities are connected through all transportation modes. The journey between these cities can be covered through the following modes:
By Air – Ajmer has its domestic airport in Kishangarh. The place has connected as well as direct flights from Chennai.
By Train – The two destinations are directly connected through railway lines with the train being on regular basis.
By Road – Both the cities are well connected via Srinagar - Kanyakumari highway which has connectivity by bus and can be covered by any other vehicle.
How To Tour Around?
Ajmer is a well-developed city by the government with nice connectivity and a range of public transportation. The city is very old and hence the map routing to all the attractions is kind of hectic. Hence it is recommended to hire car rentals to commute around the city easily and comfortably. To get the best Ajmer car rental services contact us now. Our company has a wide range of well-maintained fleets which are suitable for all kinds of tourist groups and their needs. We ensure you provide a reliable and timely car rental service in Ajmer.
Our company has all kinds of tour solutions such as tour packages, car rental services, accommodation bookings, and many more. We have the best Ajmer Tour Packages from Chennai which are designed to give the complete tour experience of Ajmer. Our team of professional tour operators always makes sure that you get the best tour experience in Ajmer.
- Ajmer has the best time to visit in winter. Though the city looks beautiful even in monsoon seasons.
- The range of delicious cuisines and local street foods are a must-try here.
- Must shop the artifacts, souvenirs, accessories, textiles, handicrafts, and many popular items here.
- Enjoy different safaris such as Camel Safari, Jeep Safari, Hot Air Balloon Safari, etc.
- Camping under the night sky in the desert with folk dance & music
- Experience thrilling adventure activities such as zip-lining, quad biking, cable rides, hiking, trekking, rappelling, etc.