For a lake and heritage experience for vacation, one needs to travel to Ajmer for a spiritual encounter. Ajmer is buzzing with worshippers and devotees from all over the world. Hindu as well as Muslim religious visitors come forward to visit the temples and Dargah of Ajmer. The place represents the absolute mix of diverse cultures and religions, and ethics of ancient India.
The place offers vibrant and prospering nature of Indian heritage and the holy spirit. The name 'Ajay Meru' given to Ajmer, means "invincible hills". The city is 130 km away from the Southwest of Jaipur and 14 km away from the spiritual place of Pushkar. The tourists can travel to another city close by Ajmer to enhance their tour experience as well as their vacation period.
Raipur to Ajmer Tour Package, the tourist gets to choose the days of the trip, vehicles of their choice as well as the sightseeing places they want to include in their package. The tourist gets taxi services as well as chauffeur-driven tours, depending on the visitor's plan. Ajmer tour takes one day trip with visiting major sights. The other day, the tourists get to travel to Pushkar for a cattle fair as well as visit the only Brahma temple. After the trip, the guests are dropped back at Railway/Airport.
Main Highlights of the Ajmer Tour
· Ajmer Sharif Dargah: It is one of the most popular Muslim pilgrimage(hajj) centers in India. The shrine of Sufi saint Moinuddin Chishti is located here, and it attracts a large number of devotees from all over the world.
· Ana Sagar Lake: This is a beautiful artificial lake that was built by the Mughal Emperor Jahangir. Visitors can enjoy boating, and there are also several parks and gardens surrounding the lake.
· Adhai-din-ka-Jhonpra: This is an ancient mosque that was built in just two-and-a-half days, according to legend. It is known for its unique architecture and intricate carvings.
· Taragarh Fort: This is a hilltop fort that offers stunning views of the city. It was built in the 14th century and is known for its twisted architecture and design.
· Nareli Jain Temple: This is a beautiful temple complex that is dedicated to Lord Mahavira, the 24th Tirthankara of Jainism. The temple is known for its stunning marble architecture and intricate carvings.
· Pushkar: This is a small town located near Ajmer that is famous for its annual Pushkar Camel Fair. The town is also home to several temples, including the Brahma Temple, which is one of the few temples in the world dedicated to Lord Brahma. Overall, an Ajmer tour offers a unique blend of history, religion, and natural beauty, making it a must-visit destination for travellers.
How to reach Ajmer?
By Air: The main Jaipur International Airport is available for every flight to major cities, making it convenient for tourists to travel around.
By Train: Rajasthan is quite known for its tourism purpose, making the major tourist cities well connected for better traveling around while touring. One can take a direct train from Raipur to Ajmer. In Ajmer Pushkar Tour from Raipur, the guests the full detail of the trip.
By Road: All major cities are connected with better road and transport options for the tourists such as taxis, rental cars, rickshaws, and many more. Tourist gets to book a taxi from Taxi Services in Ajmer.
How to get around?
In Ajmer Trip Plan, the tourists get multiple offers to include in their plan. For example, several days trip, sightseeing of just the main events, driving around the local areas, booking a cab or renting a car to travel around Ajmer.
Tips to plan Ajmer Tour
· Plan the Ajmer Pushkar Tour From Raipur, depending on the season of Rajasthan for a convenient trip. In summer it gets humid making traveling difficult for tourists.
· Experience the local festive to know more about Rajasthan traditions.
· For better knowledge hire a tour guide for traveling. One can include a tour guide in their Ajmer Tour Package.
Ajmer is a place filled with vibrant colors and historical tales of Indian tradition, making it a tourist spot for Ajmer Sightseeing Tour. The city proves to be a tourist for every religious visitor as well as for a better experience of learning ancient tales of Rajasthan. One cannot get disappointed by visiting this place.