Rajasthan's most visited tourist spot, Ajmer is a city located in the northwestern state of Rajasthan, India. It is situated at a distance of about 135 kilometers from the state capital, Jaipur. The city is famous for the holy place Ajmer Sharif Dargah, a prominent Sufi shrine dedicated to the Sufi saint, Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti. It offers an insight into rich and ancient past heritage, holy sights, breathtaking views, and many more to its visitors.
The city is also known for its beautiful palaces, forts, and museums. One must add these popular tourist attractions in their Ajmer Tour Package which are the Taragarh Fort, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, Ana Sagar Lake, Nasiyan Jain Temple, Ajmer Jain Temple, Mayo College, Daulat Bagh, and Museum, and the Akbari Fort and Museum.
Ajmer is also the base camp for visiting the famous Pushkar city, which is just 11 kilometers away where can get to enjoy the annual Pushkar Camel Fair as well as visit the only Brahma Temple. Also, Pushkar is known to have 52 Ghats and over 400 temples to visit. One can easily plan their trip to Pushkar after the Ajmer tour.
Major Highlights of the Tour Package
- The first and foremost place to include in one Guwahati to Ajmer Tour is Ajmer Sharif Dargah as it's the Sufi Shrine of Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti popular among thousands of pilgrims.
- Next comes to the Pushkar which is quite popular and famous for its temple, lakes, and the only Brahma temple, also one must add to visit the annual Camel Fair in their Ajmer Pushkar Tour Package.
- Experience the 16th-century Taragarh Fort for a majestic vibe of royal and historical knowledge.
Take a boat ride to enjoy Ana Sagar Lake which is the heart of the city.
- Appreciate the architectural representation of Indo- the Islamic blend of the Adhai Din Ka Jhopra which was originally a College for Sanskrit.
- Admire and visit the famous Red Temple known as Nasiyan Jain Temple for its intricate carvings.
- Explore the oldest prestigious colonial-era school building of Mayo College present in India.
- For history buffs visit and learn the history of Ajmer at the Akbari Fort and Museum which is a collection of artic rafts from the Mughal era.
- Know the history and culture of Ajmer at the Daulat Bagh and Museum.
- Enjoy shopping at the local markets and shop for traditional Rajasthani handicrafts, textiles, jewelry, and many more.
How to reach Ajmer?
By Air:- There is no direct flight from Guwahati to Ajmer. Though, all the major domestic flights are connected to Jaipur Airport. One can take a flight from Guwahati to Ajmer to Jaipur International Airport and book a cab to Ajmer for their Ajmer Sightseeing Tour.
By Train:- Trains frequently run from all locations but one can take a train from Kanpur Central and then take a bus to reach Ajmer.
By Road:- The place is well-connected by the roads for convenient travelling. Though, one can take Ajmer to Guwahati taxi or any other choice of vehicle for the tour is it a chauffeur or bus.
How to get around in Ajmer?
In Ajmer, there are many choices of mode of transportation as Ajmer being a tourist spot provides all sorts of convenient travelling to its visitors. However, it's recommended to travel around the city by booking Car Rental in Ajmer for local sightseeing. All the requirements such as hygiene and safety of customers are properly maintained and met by the expertise. We also provide all sorts of offers at an efficient price with customizable options.
For the best experience of travelling in Ajmer, one can book a Taxi Service in Ajmer. For more convenient touring around for local sightseeing. It's budget-friendly as well as the company offer its best professional tour driver so that their guests get to enjoy and have amazing experience in travelling around the place. With our best tour guide, one gets to explore the local area, enjoy the local activities, and try delicious cuisines.
Tips to plan Ajmer Tour
Plan the trip to Ajmer during the winter season for easier travelling around for local sightseeing as the summer season humid can be a hindrance to the trip. One must experience the cuisines on the regional streets and delicious meals in Ajmer. Shop around the streets for accessories, handicrafts, relics, moments, and many more. The city offers adventurous trips by taking part in Camel Safari, hot air balloon, Jeep Safari, and many more. Tourists enjoying adventure sports can join hiking, zip-lining, quad cycling, cable rides, trekking, and so on. Desert Camping is not be missed opportunity as the nightlife of camping in the desert with traditional dance and music brings another level of entertainment.