One of the most well-known tourist spots in the state of Rajasthan is Ajmer. The city offers a wide variety of travel options to suit all tourist demands and tastes. The city offers a rich history, ancient heritage, holy sites, breathtaking scenery, and much more. The city is the ideal fusion of harmony, culture, religion, and history. The city serves as a symbol of Rajasthan's historic royal culture. The city's appeal draws visitors from around the world.
Due to its high-quality range of travel options, Ajmer is a must-visit location in Rajasthan Tour Packages. You must see Ajmer's key attractions, including Taragarh Fort, Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Akbar's Palace & Museum, Nasiyan Jain Temple, Prithviraj Smark, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, etc.
Pushkar Town is a tourist destination in Ajmer. The town is well-known for its widespread spirituality. The Pushkar fair is the most well-liked occasion in the city, drawing visitors from all over the world. Aartis, Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, and Pushkar Ghat are well known for providing the best spiritual experiences.
Major Highlights Of The Tour Packages:
- Experience the unmatched warm hospitality of Rajasthan
- Know the glorified history of renowned historical treasures
- Experience the vibrant culture and way of life
- Witness the incredible fairs and festivals.
- Enjoy fascinating activities and go camping in the desert
How To Reach Ajmer?
Ajmer is at a distance of around 1500km from Ranchi. The two cities are connected through all transportation modes. The journey between these cities can be covered through the following modes:
By Air – From Ranchi, there are connecting flights to the domestic airport Kishangarh. There are also direct flights to Jaipur airport which is 130km from Ajmer.
By Train – The train runs frequently between the two locations, which are directly connected by rail lines.
By Road – The cities are connected by the Purvanchal expressway, which is accessible by bus and can be travelled by any other type of vehicle.
How To Tour Around?
Ajmer is a big city with numerous forms of local transportation and communication. The most pleasant way to travel around the city is, however, in one of the local rental cars. We provide the top taxi service in Ajmer. We operate a variety of fleets with experienced drivers who always guarantee a comfortable trip. Our rental services are of the highest quality, most reliable, and prompt in Ajmer.
The best Ajmer tour from Ranchi is offered by our company. All of our tour packages have been carefully created so that the consumers get the finest possible travel experience. For our clients, we work hard to make every tour an unforgettable experience. We offer all of the tour services, including tour packages, taxi rental, tour guidance, hotel reservations, and many more, at the most competitive rates. A group of experienced tour operators oversees all of the excursions. Every tour adventure you take with us will undoubtedly be an experience of a lifetime for Ajmer.
- Winter is the ideal season to visit Ajmer. Although the city is still lovely during the monsoon season
- You must experience the variety of delectable cuisines and regional street meals here
- You must shop here for relics, mementos, accessories, clothing, handicrafts, and many more popular things
- Take part in several safaris, including the camel, Jeep, hot air balloon, and more
- Camping in the desert at night while listening to and dancing to traditional music
- Take part in exhilarating adventure sports including zip-lining, quad-cycling, cable rides, hiking, trekking, rappelling, etc.
Book Ajmer Tour Package from Ranchi with Ajmer Tours and get the best deals or discounts on them. Customise the tour according to your interests and preferences.