Those who desire to experience history, culture, art, architecture, nature, divinity, adventure, cuisines, shopping, and a vibrant way of life all in one location should visit Ajmer. One of the best ways to discover Rajasthan and its culture is in this city. Moreover, Ajmer has a number of well-known fairs and festivals that draw visitors from throughout the globe. All of the travel choices are included in the Ajmer tour.
It will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience to discover the many different tourist attractions in Ajmer. The city is extremely rich with vibrant culture and alluring beauty. Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Nasiyan Jain Temple, Nareli Jain Temple, Akbar's Palace & Museum, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, Taragarh Fort, Prithviraj Smark, and many other locations are must-see attractions in Ajmer. It is advised to visit Pushkar, a nearby town. Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Ghats, Temple Aartis, and Pushkar Fairare some of the main draws in the holy town of Pushkar.
For travellers from around the world, Ajmer and Pushkar rank among the top tourist destinations. The must-try items here are the food selection and shopping diversity. Hence, experience this beautiful tour with our Rajasthan travel packages.
Major Highlights of the Tour Packages:
- Experience the unmatched warm hospitality of Rajasthan
- Know the glorified history of renowned historical treasures
- Experience the vibrant culture and way of life
- Witness the incredible fairs and festivals.
- Enjoy fascinating activities and go camping in the desert
How To Reach Ajmer?
Ajmer is at a distance of around 1200km from Srinagar. The two cities are connected through all transportation modes. The journey between these cities can be covered through the following modes:
By Air – From Srinagar, there are connecting flights to the domestic airport Kishangarh. There are also direct flights to Jaipur airport which is 130km from Ajmer.
By Train – The train runs frequently between the two locations, which are directly connected by rail lines.
By Road – The cities are connected by the national highway NH44, which is accessible by bus and can be travelled by any other type of vehicle.
How To Tour Around?
The city of Ajmer is well-developed, with excellent public transit and communication. In order to travel comfortably and smoothly, it is advised for travellers to use rental car services. Contact us for the best taxi rental services in Ajmer if you want to explore the city. Our diverse, well-maintained fleets and staff of experienced drivers guarantee a pleasurable ride each and every time. Our business offers reliable, quick, and high-quality car rentals in Ajmer.
The company has extensive knowledge in the travel industry. Our thoughtfully created Ajmer tour from Nagpur will undoubtedly offer the ideal travel encounters in this location. We have a qualified staff of tour operators who are available 24/7, making all the arrangements for your trip hassle-free for you. Our business offers a variety of services, including tour packages, taxi services, hotel reservations, assistance with shopping, tourism guidance, and many more.
- Winter is the ideal season to visit Ajmer. Although the city is still lovely during the monsoon season
- You must experience the variety of delectable cuisines and regional street meals here
- You must shop here for relics, mementos, accessories, clothing, handicrafts, and many more popular things
- Take part in several safaris, including the camel, Jeep, hot air balloon, and more
- Camping in the desert at night while listening to and dancing to traditional music
- Take part in exhilarating adventure sports including zip-lining, quad-cycling, cable rides, hiking, trekking, rappelling, etc.
Book Ajmer Tour Package from Nagpur with Ajmer Tours and get the best deals or discounts on them. Customise the tour according to your interests and preferences.