Ajmer is situated in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan, popularly known for religious and historical monuments. Mostly visited spiritual place in Ajmer is Sharif Dargah, the shrine of Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti. The place is much appreciated for its cultural heritage as well as a perfect mix of Hindu and Muslim traditions.
Looking for a holiday destination book Ajmer Pushkar Tour Packages, the city is known for its pilgrimage sites and an ancient fort. Moreover, it's a great place for nature lovers and history buffs. The major attractions are Ajmer Fort, Targarh Fort, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, Ana Sagar Lake, Ajmer Jain Temple, Kishangarh City, and many more sites to explore.
One can even take a trip to Pushkar if time permits as the place offers a great experience to explore the Pushkar Camel Fair, visit the only Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake, Man Mahal, and many more. Pushkar consists of 52 bathing Ghats and over 400 temples around the lake. One cannot miss the evening activist where local folk music and dance are presented to tourists.
Major Highlights of the Tour Package
- The major tourist attraction in Ajmer is the pilgrimage site known as Ajmer Sharif Dargah, a tomb of Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, which many devotees visit every year.
- One can admire the incredible blend of Indo-Islamic architecture and intricate carvings of an ancient mosque known as Adhai Din Ka Jhopra situated in Ajmer.
- For the nature lover, tourists can take a boat ride around the man-made lake called Ana Sagar Lake for a greenery garden and scenery.
- Another popular attraction is the Taragarh Fort situated at the hilltop one can get a majestic view of Ajmer City.
- On Ajmer Sightseeing Tour, one can even take a stroll around the bustling bazaar for local sightseeing for shopping of authentic jewelry, spices, textiles, handmade crafts, and many more.
- If time permits, tourists should take a trip to Pushkar which is a major holy site for Hindus where one can stop by the Lake of Pushkar, enjoy the Pushkar Camel Fair and worship at Brahma Temple.
- Experience the local cuisine of Ajmer which is Sohan Halwa, Kachori, Dal Baati Churma, and many more.
How to reach Ajmer
By Air:- The closest mode of air transport is the Jaipur International Airport which is 130km away from Ajmer. Therefore, the tourists need to book a cab in advance or take a bus from Jaipur to Ajmer for their Bhubaneswar to Ajmer Tour.
By Train:- Though there is no direct train to Ajmer from Bhubaneswar. One needs to take a taxi or bus from Jaipur Railway Station to reach Ajmer. The train trip takes 18-19 hours from Bhubaneswar to Jaipur, and from Jaipur, tourists can book a cab from Car Rental in Ajmer to reach their destination.
By Road:- Rajasthan road transports are well-connected to all major tourist destinations. Tourists can easily book a cab or take a bus to Ajmer. Though, one is recommended to book a cab in advance for convenient traveling.
How to get around in Ajmer?
Tourists have multiple choices of transport as all the major tourist attractions of Rajasthan city are well connected to make travelling easy for locals as well as foreigners. One can book a taxi in advance from Taxi Services in Ajmer for a day or specific tour for hassle-free travelling. Tourists can also get to experience the local sightseeing by riding in an auto-rickshaw which is cheap as well as convenient to travel around the local parts of Ajmer for short distances.
The other option is buses which are regularly used by the locals for day-to-day travelling around Ajmer. Tourists can easily find the bus to any part of Rajasthan. Visitors looking for a chauffeur can be arranged by the operator according to guests' interests and in their way. One can even take Ajmer to Bhubaneswar Taxi for hassle-free touring and exploring the city.
Tips to plan Ajmer Tour
- For the Ajmer Tour package, one needs to plan the duration of the vacation as it takes 2-3 days. Though if tourists want to travel to Pushkar, they might need to extend the tour.
- Plan the tour around the winter season for convenient travelling as the summer season can be tiring and bring fatigue in travelling around.
- Advance booking is recommended to tourists as it can get crowded during the peak season as well as to avoid last-minute hassles in travelling and booking the hotels.
- Though all modes of transport are well-connected and maintained, picking the right transportation according to the tourist's comfort is necessary.
- Planning the route is important for convenient travelling as knowing the places the tourists want to visit makes it easier for the tour guide to plan and save time.
- Summer packing differs from winter packing, as in summer the tourist can pack light whereas in winter pack warm clothes. Keep packing light for making travelling easy.
Before planning the trip one needs to know the culture and customs of that destination for a better understanding of the locals living and surrounding.