Nestles in the laps of the Aravalli Hill Ranges, Ajmer is one of the most beautiful and oldest cities of Rajasthan state. The location and landscapes make it the heart of Rajasthan. The city is rich with ancient heritage sites, magnificent forts, a number of holy shrines, beautiful landscapes, and a wide range of other things to explore. The surrounding hills and a lake amidst it enrich the charm of the city. The city is a perfect reflection of Rajasthan and its rich culture. Ajmer is surely one of the best cities in India that is worth visiting.
Ajmer has a large number of tourist places with beautiful experiences. Taragarh Fort, Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Nasiyan Jain Temple, Ana Sagar Lake, Akbar's Palace & Museum, Nareli Jain Temple, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, Prithviraj Smark, etc. are the major attractions of the city.
Nearby Ajmer, Pushkar is also very famous and a must-visit town. In Pushkar, one must experience Pushkar Fair, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Ghats, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple, Rangji Temple, and Temple Aartis.
Ajmer is widely popular for its rich culture, food varieties, and shopping options which you should not miss at all. Ajmer is undoubtedly one of the most famous tourist attractions in our Rajasthan Tour Packages.
Major Highlights Of The Tour Packages:
- Experience the unmatched warm welcome of Rajasthan
- Know the glorified history of famous historic gems
- Feel the rich culture and colorful lifestyle
- Witness the amazing fairs and festivals
- Enjoy thrilling adventures and camping in the desert
How To Reach Ajmer?
Ajmer is at a distance of around 1800km from Bangalore. The two cities are connected through all transportation modes. The journey between these cities can be covered through the following modes:
By Air – Ajmer has its domestic airport in Kishangarh. The place has connected as well as direct flights from Bangalore.
By Train – The two destinations are directly connected through railway lines with the train being on regular basis.
By Road – Both the cities are well connected via national highway NH52 which has connectivity by bus and can be covered by any other vehicles.
How To Tour Around?
Ajmer is a well-developed city with a good connection of roads all around. The city also has local transportation options. But the best way to travel around in Ajmer is to hire a rental car for the most comfortable and hassle-free tour. Our company is one of the best Taxi Rental in Ajmer providing the best services at the most affordable prices. We provide the best quality, timely, and reliable car rental services in Ajmer.
Our company has a complete tour solution for the Ajmer Tour Package from Bangalore. The tour package covers all the major attractions and activities which makes the tour experience a memorable one. We provide the best tour packages, car rental services, hotel bookings, tour guidance, shopping suggestions, and many more. Our company aims to provide the best tour experience to our customers. We have a professional team of tour operators with experienced drivers and well-maintained fleets. We ensure you get an unforgettable tourism experience in Ajmer.
- Ajmer has the best time to visit in winter. Though the city looks beautiful even in monsoon seasons.
- The range of delicious cuisines and local street foods are a must-try here.
- Must shop the artifacts, souvenirs, accessories, textiles, handicrafts, and many popular items here.
- Enjoy different safaris such as Camel Safari, Jeep Safari, Hot Air Balloon Safari, etc.
- Camping under the night sky in the desert with folk dance & music - Experience thrilling adventure activities such as zip-lining, quad biking, cable rides, hiking, trekking, rappelling, etc.