The heart of Rajasthan is Ajmer. The city is rich in history, culture, architecture, religious sites, natural beauty, cuisines, shopping opportunities, and a touch of modernism. Ajmer is a unique travel destination thanks to its diverse array of unique experiences and tourism opportunities. The city is so breathtaking that it captures travellers' hearts. In Rajasthan, Ajmer is unquestionably a must-see location.
Ajmer is the place to go if you want to enjoy nature, history, culture, cuisines, religion, and shopping all in one location. The Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Taragarh Fort, Nasiyan Jain Temple, Akbar's Palace & Museum, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, Prithviraj Smark, and other heritage monuments are popular tourist destinations.
Visit Pushkar town, a significant component of Ajmer tourism, if you wish to take this excursion a step further. The only Brahma Temple in the world, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Fair, Pushkar Ghat, Savitri Temple, and the Aartis at Pushkar Ghat are all well-known to tourists.
Even tourists from other nations frequently travel to Ajmer and Pushkar, especially during fairs and festivals. With our Rajasthan Tour Packages, the cities are thoroughly explored to provide the greatest tourism experience.
Major Highlights Of The Tour Packages:
- Experience the unmatched warm hospitality of Rajasthan
- Know the glorified history of renowned historical treasures
- Experience the vibrant culture and way of life
- Witness the incredible fairs and festivals.
- Enjoy fascinating activities and go camping in the desert
How To Reach Ajmer?
Ajmer is at a distance of around 1200km from Srinagar. The two cities are connected through all transportation modes. The journey between these cities can be covered through the following modes:
By Air – From Srinagar, there are connecting flights to the domestic airport Kishangarh. There are also direct flights to Jaipur airport which is 130km from Ajmer.
By Train – The train runs frequently between the two locations, which are directly connected by rail lines.
By Road – The cities are connected by the national highway NH44, which is accessible by bus and can be travelled by any other type of vehicle.
How To Tour Around?
Ajmer is a significant city in Rajasthan with adequate local transportation and surrounding connectivity. It is advised to rent a car if you wish to take advantage of Ajmer's tourism. This will make it possible to move around with comfort. Contact us right away if you want the best car rental in Ajmer at the lowest rates. We offer the best selection of fleets with experienced drivers. We guarantee the highest levels of service quality, dependability, and promptness in Ajmer.
All of the tourist amenities are available through our company, including travel packages, tour operators, travel advisors, hotel reservations, and vehicle rental services, among others. Our company offers the best deals and services in Ajmer. Our Ajmer Tour from Srinagar is created in a way that delivers our visitors the greatest possible travel experience. Professional tour operators on staff at our organization make sure that all booking and travel preparations go well. For the best tour amenities in Ajmer, make a reservation with us right away.
- Winter is the ideal season to visit Ajmer. Although the city is still lovely during the monsoon season
- You must experience the variety of delectable cuisines and regional street meals here
- You must shop here for relics, mementos, accessories, clothing, handicrafts, and many more popular things
- Take part in several safaris, including the camel, Jeep, hot air balloon, and more
- Camping in the desert at night while listening to and dancing to traditional music
- Take part in exhilarating adventure sports including zip-lining, quad-cycling, cable rides, hiking, trekking, rappelling, etc.
Book Ajmer Tour Package from Srinagar with Ajmer Tours and get the best deals or discounts on them. Customise the tour according to your interests and preferences.