Ajmer is the most beautiful city in Rajasthan, famous for its dargah sharif of the popular 13th century. The dargah sharif is dedicated to Sufi Saint Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Hasan Chisti. Millions of pilgrims from across the country throng in the city to attend the death anniversary of the great Sufi saint on Urs Fair. Ajmer boasts of several monuments belonging to the Mughal era that speaks of the history on their own. Moreover, the city is also known for its traditional handicrafts which goes great to get souvenirs back to your hometown.
If you are planning a holiday trip to Ajmer from Patna, then here's the best-suggested tour plan offered by the experts of Ajmer Tours. There's so much to do and see on this holiday tour, like worshipping the ancient temples and holy shrines, ruins, lakes, and more. This tour can be planned for 2 days as on the first day you can explore Ajmer and the next day you can take a tour of Pushkar on a day trip by Ajmer to Pushkar Taxi. Pushkar is a beautiful temple town located close to Ajmer where you can seek the blessings of Lord Brahma in the Brahma Temple. Moreover, there are many other places to see in Pushkar, like Pushkar Lake, Sand Dunes, Rangji Temple, etc.
Major Highlights of the Ajmer Tour:
· Ajmer Dargah Sharif is the majestic tomb of Sufi Saint Khawaja Mu'in al-Din Chishti.
· Ana Sagar Lake has named after Maharaja Anaji between 1135 - 1150 AD.
· Adhai din ka Jhopra is no less than ruins but considered to be a heritage site in Ajmer.
· Daulat Bagh lies on the banks of the majestic Ana Sagar Lake dating back to the Mughal eras.
· Nasiyan Jain Temple is also known as Lal Mandir because of its red architecture.
· Foy Sagar Lake is an artificial lake near Ajmer, offering panoramic views of the towering Aravalli peaks
· Akbar's Palace & Museum features two Yupa Pillars (sacrificial posts) and a collection of sculptures excavated.
How to reach Ajmer?
By Road –
From Patna to Ajmer, the distance is 1223 kilometers via Purvanchal Expy, which takes around 18 to 19 hours of road journey. If you like traveling by road in a chauffeur-driven private taxi, then it is best to hire a taxi in Ajmer or vice versa.
By Train –
Many trains run from Patna to Ajmer railway station, which makes it easy for travellers to reach the city. Some of these are – Hwh Bhagalpur - Ajmer Weekly Express (13423), Ziyarat Express, etc.
By Air – The nearest airport to Ajmer is Kishangarh Airport and Jaipur International Airport. From Patna take a direct flight to Kishangarh and Jaipur and then hire a taxi to Ajmer with us.
How to tour around?
Touring the city comfortably, you can choose to have the best Taxi Rental in Ajmer. With a taxi service, you can embark on a visit to the famous tourist attractions of Ajmer. There are a lot of options available in the fleet like sedan cars, SUVs, tempo traveller, or bus rentals. Whether you are going on a one-day trip or a two-day trip to Ajmer, the taxi rental would be great to explore the city.
Tips to plan Ajmer Tour –
· The ideal time to plan a holiday in Ajmer is during the winter season. However, the monsoon season turns out beautiful.
· Try out the delicious cuisines and local street food.
· Shop out traditional artifacts, souvenirs, accessories, textiles, handicrafts, and more.
· Indulge in exciting adventures like camel safari, jeep safari, ropeway ride, boating, etc.
· Take a tour of the city in the comfort of a suitable taxi service Ajmer Tour.
Book Ajmer Tour Package from Patna with Ajmer Tours and get the best deals or discounts on them. Custom-make your holidays according to your interests and preferences.