Ajmer is one of the most prominent tourist destinations in Rajasthan state. The city has a hugely diverse range of tourism options that covers all kinds of tourist tastes and needs. The city has magnificent heritage, divine shrines, beautiful landscapes, and many more. The city is a perfect blend of heritage, religion, culture, and harmony. The city represents the royal ancient culture of the kings of Rajasthan. The charm of the city attracts tourists from all over the world.
Ajmer is a must-visit place in the Rajasthan Tour Packages because of its quality range of tourism options. In Ajmer, you must visit Taragarh Fort, Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Nasiyan Jain Temple, Akbar's Palace & Museum, Prithviraj Smark, Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, Nareli Jain Temple, etc. which are major attractions of this city.
Pushkar town is a part of Ajmer tourism. The town is popular for its divinity all around. The Pushkar fair is the most popular event in the town which is enjoyed by tourists from all over the world. Apart from that Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Ghat, Brahma Temple, and Aartis are widely popular for the best divine experience.
Major Highlights Of The Tour Packages:
- Experience the unmatched warm welcome of Rajasthan
- Know the glorified history of famous historic gems
- Feel the rich culture and colorful lifestyle
- Witness the amazing fairs and festivals
- Enjoy thrilling adventures and camping in the desert
How To Reach Ajmer?
Ajmer is at a distance of around 1400km from Hyderabad. The two cities are connected through all transportation modes. The journey between these cities can be covered through the following modes:
By Air – Ajmer has its domestic airport in Kishangarh. The place has connected as well as direct flights from Hyderabad.
By Train – The two destinations are directly connected through railway lines with the train being on regular basis.
By Road – Both the cities are well connected via Srinagar - Kanyakumari highway which has connectivity by bus and can be covered by any other vehicles.
How To Tour Around?
Ajmer is a big city having all sorts of connectivity and local transportation. Though the best mode of touring around the city is through local rental vehicles which will make the tour more comfortable. We are the best Taxi Rental in Ajmer. We have a wide range of fleets operated by experienced drivers which ensure a comfortable journey all the time. Our rental services are of the best quality, reliable and timely in Ajmer.
Our company has the best Ajmer Tour Package from Hyderabad. We have precisely designed all our tour packages so that the customers get the best tourism experience. We aim to make every tour a memorable journey for our customers. We have all the tour services such as tour packages, taxi rental services, tour guidance, hotel bookings, and many more at the most affordable prices. All the tours are managed by a team of professional tour operators. All the tour journeys with us will surely make a lifetime experience for Ajmer.
- Ajmer has the best time to visit in winter. Though the city looks beautiful even in monsoon seasons.
- The range of delicious cuisines and local street foods are a must-try here.
- Must shop the artifacts, souvenirs, accessories, textiles, handicrafts, and many popular items here.
- Enjoy different safaris such as Camel Safari, Jeep Safari, Hot Air Balloon Safari, etc.
- Camping under the night sky in the desert with folk dance & music
- Experience thrilling adventure activities such as zip-lining, quad biking, cable rides, hiking, trekking, rappelling, etc.